2013 Emerging Technology Conference
New innovations present immense opportunities for growth and efficiency gains, and now is the time to reset your technology strategy. Attend McGladrey’s sixth annual Emerging Technology Conference to learn how to benefit from new technologies that range from greater agility and scalability to lower costs and less on-premise maintenance. Learn best practices and share success stories in an open exchange of ideas and information.
Executives are acutely interested in adopting emerging technologies to increase productivity and efficiency at all levels of the business. However, it is difficult to determine which of a growing number of options bring the greatest benefit and develop a road map to guide implementation. Advances in mobility, data storage, cloud computing and business intelligence are emerging at a rapid pace, and companies must be aware of their ability to truly transform the business.
The event’s keynote speaker is acclaimed global futurist, and best-selling author Jack Uldrich
. Uldrich will share his insights on emerging technologies and how they will change the business world as well as everyday life. His past works include, The Next Big Thing is Really Small: How Nanotechnology Will Change the Future of Your Business; Jump the Curve: 50 Strategies to Help You Company Stay Ahead of Emerging Technology; and Unlearning 101:101 Lessons in Thinking.
The conference will focus on six hot topics that will drive improved innovation throughout the organization. These sessions include:
- Enabling mobility within your organization. In today’s ever-changing world of mobility, it is very difficult to identify what are the best mobility choices for your organization. In this session, you will learn how to manage upcoming mobility trends and identify what mobility options provide optimal value for your organization.
- The new converged data center. Join us for a discussion regarding why organizations are moving towards a more flexible, virtualized IT architecture that can improve responsiveness and lower costs.
- Business intelligence – utilizing technology to make better business decisions. Attend this session to learn how leading organizations are leveraging the core pillars of business intelligence to improve profitability, reduce costs and better manage risks in their organization.
- Cloud computing – why it matters to your business. Cloud computing is mainstream today. How can CEOs and CFOs align the business to a cloud platform and impact profits and the bottom line? This in-depth session will give you a practical guide to answering these questions and help you adopt a realistic cloud strategy.
- The new workplace – Office 365 and Lync. The way we work is changing. Office 365 and Lync is putting people in the center of the communications experience. Discover how your business can embrace these easy to use and powerful communication solutions.
- Enabling an efficient enterprise with today’s technology. Today’s technology allows you to extend your enterprise in new ways. Learn how tablets, mobile phones, the cloud and today’s business applications can work together to provide information to your employees, partners and customers in new ways.