McGladrey is hosting an interactive, peer-to-peer discussion on succession issues and the importance of having a plan in place for the future of your business. On June 6th
a panel of experts from Baystate Financial Services, Serin and Lodgen LLP and McGladrey LLP will discuss specific case studies and active scoring exercises while providing the financial and legal perspective to help ensure your business is prepared for the expected and unexpected.
Panelists will include:
- Eric Tobias, ChFC, CLTC, Financial Planner and Registered Representative, New England Securities
- James H. Ross, Financial Planner and Registered Representative, New England Securities
- Rob Schena, CPA, Partner, McGladrey LLP
- David M. Shamberger, Partner (Corporate Department), Sherin and Lodgen LLP
In this session, the panelists will discuss the issues, considerations and solutions for common questions and challenges faced by business owners, including:
- What is my business worth? Is my business worth anything without me running it?
- Do I have a succession plan in place for what’s next for my business?
- What if something happens to me? Do I have a plan in place to keep things going or to sufficiently take care of my family?
- What is my exit strategy? Do I need one?
- What is my business worth? Can it support my retirement?
This event will be taking place at the McGladrey offices on June 6th
from 4pm to 7pm. The office is located at 80 City Square in Charlestown, Ma and is complimentary. To register click here.