Ferriter Scobbo announces that Matt Campbell has joined Ferriter Scobbo & Rodophele, PC as an associate.
Most recently, Matt was with NSTAR Electric and Gas. His work at NSTAR and as an energy consultant give him a combined eighteen years of experience in the energy industry.
About Matt Campbell
- New England Law Boston, Doctorate of Juris Prudence, magna cum laude
- New England Law Review, Technical Editor
Bar Admissions & Organizations:
- University of Massachusetts-Amherst, Bachelor of Arts, English
Related Practice Areas:
Learn more about Matt.
About Ferriter Scobbo & Rodophele, PC
- Massachusetts State Bar
- Boston Bar Association
- Energy Bar Association
- Smaller Business Association of New England
- Northeast Energy and Commerce Association
- Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce
- Environmental Business Council
- Insurance Library Association of Boston
- Northeast Public Power Association
- Massachusetts Insurance Agents Association
- Social Law Library
- State Law Resources
What distinguishes Ferriter Scobbo & Rodophele, PC? In solving your legal issue, or preventing your legal problem, each Ferriter Scobbo attorney brings his or her:
- Courtroom experience when advising you in the Boardroom
- Boardroom experience and business knowledge when representing you in the Courtroom
- Boardroom understanding and Courtroom experience when advising you on Statehouse matters
Legal issues can take unexpected turns. To help you anticipate the unexpected, you need lawyers who understand what happens in, and the interaction among, the Boardroom, Courtroom and Statehouse. We are those lawyers. Our attorneys
address your legal issue with experience in each arena. This experience and understanding, coupled with our approach
to solving or preventing your legal issues distinguishes Ferriter Scobbo and enables us to perform, for your benefit, in all our areas of our practice.