SBANE New England Innovation Award Application
Submit up to one (1) page of typed text description of your nominee’s business and its history. It is important that the nominee’s innovative approach and practices, and its successes be addressed (be thorough, however, please keep your description to one page). Pictures and media clips are acceptable to enhance your submission, although should be limited to no more than two (2) additional pages.
Companies are encouraged to nominate themselves
Previous nominees are encouraged to re-submit
There is no limit to the quantity of submissions by a nominator
Key Dates To Remember:
- Wednesday, January 1, 2014 – First Day to Submit Online Application
- Thursday, March 6, 2014 – Deadline to Submit Applications – DEADLINE EXTENDED
- Thursday, March 20, 2014 – Nominee Reception held at the Westin Hotel, Waltham MA
- Thursday April 10, 2014 – Finalist Presentations held at the Henderson House, Weston MA
- Wednesday, May 7, 2014 – Gala Awards Dinner held at the Westin Hotel, Waltham MA
NOTE: To be considered for this award, a representative from the nominated company must attend the Nominee Reception to initially meet with the judges.
This application applies to both “for profit” and “non-profit” companies. If a section does not apply to your application, please use “N/A”. Non-profits need to complete the “Mission Impact” section. If you have additional questions, please contact SBANE at 781.890.9070.
If you enter “info@____ or sales@____,” we may not be able to notify you of important updates in the nomination process due to SPAM restrictions.